Job Title: Administrator
Location: Leamington Spa
Due to expansion our client, a well-respected and long-established professional services company based in Leamington Spa is recruiting a Trust Management Administrator to join their team.
Within this role you will work with a growing and busy team of administrators responsible for ensuring records are kept up to date. You will also be responsible for handling your own cases for clients and you will work closely with members of your own team and various other departments.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator in writing and on the telephone, and will have excellent attention to detail.
• Reviewing files and chasing for outstanding information where required
• Monitoring the team inbox and responding where possible or ensuring that this is tasked to the relevant individual or team
• Carrying out checks on files and documents onto in-house systems
• Drafting legal documents and correspondence with support from the Estate Planning Team
• Arranging and allocating payments from and to trusts
• Arranging for the completion of trust tax returns and ensuring that records are maintained
• Arranging Trustee meetings and liaising with clients, advisors, and other professionals
Key Skills/Experience Required:
• Administration and organisational skills
• IT skills
• Comfortable with using computerised systems
• Excellent attention to detail
• Good communicator, confident on the phone and writing emails
• Competent with diary management
In return you will receive a salary of £17,500.
For more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please email your CV to email@example.com or call 0121 296 5766 and quote ‘Solihull Jobs’