We are currently recruiting talented Healthcare Assistants to join our team and share our values.
About this role:
- Advise, support and/or attend in the appropriate personal care of Service Users
- Advise, support and or undertake the planning, preparation, cooking and serving of meals
- Maintain Service Users confidentiality, respect, privacy and dignity at all times
- Support with household accounts
- Administer medication as per a Care Plan and MAR chart
What we offer:
- Full time plus OT
- Very competitive hourly rate
- Weekly pay
- Mileage / Travel
- Training provided
If you have a full driving licence, are a passionate, caring, dedicated individual wanting to build a rewarding career in the care sector, make a change in someone’s life, we would love to hear from you.
You can send a private message or send your CV to email@example.com and I will get back you straight away.