Cleaning Staff – Dorridge
£8.25 per hour PAYE. Paid monthly.
Working Tuesday-Friday, 05:30am–08:30am.
This cleaning role is based at a hotel in Dorridge. Cleaning duties will include cleaning public areas and office areas.
Training and uniform will be provided for this role.
– Punctuality: – Arrives before the shift start time, books on duty, stows personal items.
– Communication: – Is polite at all times, demonstrates customer service, is not engaged in casual conversations and escalates any issues of concern or risk to management.
– Dress Code: – Is dressed in company uniform, maintaining good personal hygiene and clean clothes.
– Staff Relations: – Is polite and responds to requests within cleaning role.
Essential criteria to meet:
– Be able to deliver a high standard of customer service, with excellent communication skills
– Be able to undertake all cleaning duties tasked
– Have the ability to work the hours tasked without supervision
– Be smart and well presented
Desirable criteria to meet:
– Have effective communication skills
– Be COSHH trained
Assume that if you have not heard anything within a month of your initial contact then you have not been successful on this occasion. Thank you for expressing your interest in working for Elite FM.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £8.25 /hour
Please contact 0121 706 1498 option 5 to arrange an interview.