Position – Administrator
Hours – 45 Hour contract P/W +overtime
Location – B11, Tyseley, Birmingham
We are a 24/7 emergency response maintenance and building company; we carry out everything
from changing a tap washer to building a house extension. We are based In Tyseley on the outskirts
of Acocks Green, there is easy access from Tyseley train station and bus routes on the Coventry and
• Start 8:00am Finish 5:30pm Monday to Friday (45 hours per standard week with 30 minutes
lunch each day (Tea and Coffee on tap)
• Rota between office staff to answer the phones from home between 5:30pm and 8:00am
(not very busy) Paid 2 additional hours.
• Required to work 1 Saturday every 3 weeks from home, accepting jobs, sending jobs to
engineers, and answering calls. Paid 4 additional hours.
• Sunday – usually taken by Jon (Managing Director)
Rate of Pay
• minimum wage
• 28 days paid holiday (including bank holidays)
• 2 weeks paid trial and 6 months’ probation period
• Answering calls and scheduling appointments from new/old customers and a wide variety of
• Inputting all the necessary information into our CRM (ACT) software or excel spreadsheets. Organizing engineers’ routes for jobs and monitoring their schedules, liaising with customers and clients always.
• Costing/Quoting for further works and ordering products
• Taking engineers paperwork and payments and processing as necessary
• Invoicing and sending out correspondence to customers and clients
• Creating reports and keeping spreadsheets up to date.
• Running project (larger works)
• Emptying bins and washing up cups & plates used
• Taking in deliveries and monitoring stores
• Taking the post out
• Office Clean (usually once a week)
We are a small office and we will teach you every aspect of what we do, there is a lot of small things
to learn and you will need a methodical attitude.
We are currently working with a range of different contracts from housing associations to insurance
companies, we need the candidate to have a positive and happy personality to liaise with the
contracts and build a rapport with the staff and customers, this is key.
We are looking for a hardworking, reliable, and trust-worthy person to work within our close nit
If you think you would enjoy this position and have the skills to suit, please email your CV to