Administration Team Leader
£22,000 – £24,000
40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
At Towers Virtual Tours we provide our clients with cost effective, high end virtual tour solutions for
their businesses. Our team has been hand-picked by us for their skill set and outgoing positive
attitude. We see ourselves as one big family who thrive on offering our clients the best possible
service, doing so with a smile of our face.
Due to a period of rapid growth and the introduction of new contracts and services we are looking for
an experienced Team Leader to lead one of our new Administration teams. The successful candidate
will be dynamic, driven and dedicated to ensuring our vision for the company’s future is realised.
This is a permanent, office based role requiring strong leadership and clear communication skills.
- Being first point of call for team members regarding escalations, holidays/sickness, and any issues that need resolving.
- Working with the Directors to build the team and motivate to succeed
- Reporting productivity and KPI information to Directors
- Dealing with incoming job information from drivers in the field
- Taking calls, responding to emails and making outbound calls when required
- Supporting drivers to ensure contracts run smoothly
- Ensuring that contract and job information is uploaded accurately to the computer system
- Quality checking information received and ensuring it meets company standards
- Ensuring key performance indicators are achieved
- All associated administration tasks as required
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Experience in a similar Team Leader role
- Leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Methodical with a keen eye for detail and good organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Happy to work as part of a team and individually
In return for your hard work, you will earn a starting salary of £22,000 – £24,000 plus benefits and
career progression opportunities.
For more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please email your CV and one of the team will be in
touch to discuss. firstname.lastname@example.org
** No Agencies Please **