Job Title Customer Service Advisor
Employer HR Employment Bureau Ltd
Location Birmingham Business Park
Vacancy Type Full Time, Temporary
Wage 8.20 per hour
Closing Date 17/07/2018
Job Description Responsibilities
1. To liaise with the Clients on a daily basis, ensuring all issues/complaints are dealt with in a prompt and professional manner.
2. To produce timely reports ensuring efficiency and productivity targets are met and dealing with any performance monitoring or issues that arise from them.
3. Inbound Phone Calls – Answer and respond to inbound phone calls within the specified SLA’s (Booking collection of vehicle)
4. Outbound Phone Calls – Vehicle collections/inspections.
5. E-mail – Manage and respond to e-mail requests for vehicle collections/inspections.
6. Other – (Fax, Letter etc) – Manage and respond to requests for collection/inspection.
7. Availability of collections – Plan and manage demand of collection appointments (planning of workloads to ensure appointments are made first time, on time). Make bookings with the supplier designated by the client.
Skills Previous customer service experience is essential. Good IT skills and the ability to multitask is a distinct advantage.
Apply By Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply By Phone 01216471081
Auto Customer Service Advisor, 16 hrs
Our Customer Service Advisors are ready for anything – helping our customers to enjoy their journeys, whether they’re camping, cycling or driving. We work together, we have fun and we offer fantastic training whether you want to build on your skills or progress into a management role. If you have experience of working with customers, and are passionate about great service, we’d like to talk to you.
You’ll enjoy a 25% colleague discount, trade price bike scheme and access to a wide range of discounts on everyday goods, financial products and services. As part of our training programme you’ll gain a relevant qualification equivalent to NVQ Level 2, and be rewarded for your achievements at each stage, with a pay increase.
I’m sure you’ve heard of Halfords, after all we’ve been around for over 125 years. In a nutshell, we’re the UK’s leading retailer of automotive and cycling products and also a leading independent operator in car servicing and repairs.