Environment, Agriculture & Horticulture
.LEVEL 2 GARDEN ADVISERS (HORTICULTURE APPRENTICESHIPS) – Various Locations
Salary – £7,308.20 – £8,446.68
Hours – 40 hours per week
Offering a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner and Level 2 Certificate Work-based Horticulture.
The aim is for all our apprentices to become the future rising stars within our business with the potential to progress on to level 3 if they have shown necessary commitment and desire.
At Notcutts we want to share our passion for plants, our reputation for gardening expertise and high standards in customer service. We have a desire to inspire our customers and colleagues. We want to develop a garden centre into a centre for team development and expertise. We’re constantly looking to the future and have great plans to develop our people. We are looking to recruit apprentices for our garden centres.
Who are we looking for?
* Keen to learn and quick to grow
* Ambition to be successful
* Good team working skills and connecting with others
* Takes personal responsibility
* Open to change
* Passion for our customers
* Organised to achieve success
* Aged 16 or over
* Eligible to work in the UK on a permanent basis
* Not in full time education
* Requirements vary, but in general you’ll need the following (or equivalent) qualifications: GCSE’s in English and Maths
The Rewards you deserve
* Salary – £7308.20 – £8446.68
* Holiday – 29 days (including bank holidays)
* Colleague discount – Generous colleague discount after 3 month’s service
* Study leave – for professional assessments
* Pension – for your future
* Buddy system – mentored by experienced managers and mentors
* Masterclasses –learn about your business from senior managers and suppliers/specialists
* Activities – get involved in volunteering, fundraising and social events
Apprenticeships are available at the following locations:
If you are interested in applying lease email:firstname.lastname@example.org with your introduction letter and CV confirming which garden centre you are interested in applying for by the 7th August 2017.
Commencement date: 30th August 2017