Childcare & Nurseries
Job Title Nursery Nurse Practitioner
Employer Mereside Farm Children’s Nursery
Vacancy Type Full Time, Part Time
Job Description The role will involve: being assigned a key group of children, completing planning, setting up activities and supporting children in their own independent play, completing observations and assessments in line with the EYFS, liaising with parents regarding their child\’s development, ensuring a clean and safe environment at all times and ensuring that the children in your care are continually given interesting learning experiences and opportunities in line with their individual needs.
Skills We are seeking Nursery Nurse practitioners that:
– hold a level 3 or equivalent in childcare
– Have some work experience within a nursery environment
– Be confident and proactive in the role of a key person
– Possess excellent knowledge of the EYFS
– Fully understand safeguarding responsibilities
– Possess excellent communication and written skills
– Be passionate about providing the highest quality of childcare possible
– The ability to work on own initiative but also within a large team
Apply By Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply By Phone 0121 430 7113
Coventry’s Fostering Service
Seeking to recruit 2 Children and Families Workers. These workers will undertake a variety of tasks in order to support foster carers with their invaluable work looking after children.
Permanent Social Workers
As a social worker in Solihull you will benefit from manageable caseloads, an inclusive and supportive team culture and great scope for professional development. In your first month, we will agree a personal development plan with you, which will include access to our high quality internal training programme and our Continuous Professional Development framework. Our practice framework is Signs of Safety and we will provide you with training and support regarding the framework, as required.